Remote access management, auditing and reporting, incorporates embedded security.
- Windows NT/2000/XP
- IBM OS/2
- UNIX - Solaris, Aix
- TCP/IP communication with 32-Bit multi-threading
- Asynchronous, RS-232, USB, GSM
- ISDN direct (CAPI), X.75
- SNA / APPC
- Transmission between Host and Console is encrypted (optional).
- A family of ATOS protocols developed by Xnet. The most important being AEP (ATOS Encapsulation Protocol), which allows ATOS to use a single TCP port.
- XSS (Xnet Secure Stream) used to secure data transmission over reliable data channel.
Hardware / System Requirements
- ATOS Server: Available on Windows NT/2000/XP, with other platforms being released soon.
- ATOS Host: Available on Win32, OS/2, and linux. Aix and Solaris will be released shortly.
- ATOS Console: Windows NT/2000/XP, and linux in development.
- ATOS Administrator: Currently available on Windows NT/2000/XP, with other platforms scheduled for release.