Remote access management, auditing and reporting, incorporates embedded security.
- Network Access Server - responsible for providing network communication with ATOS Consoles, Hosts and Administrators.
- Authentication Server - responsible for authentication of ATOS Console and ATOS Administrator users.
- Startup Password Manager - responsible for storing, verification and management of ATOS startup password.
- Session logging - responsible for getting information about sessions from ATOS Console and storing it into ATOS Server central database.
- Administrator Service - responsible for providing network access to ATOS administrative functions, and also used to provide limited access to ATOS Server database for ATOS Console.
- Account Manager – provides the functionality to manage user and host accounts.
- Stored Session Manager - responsible for managing database of archived sessions and films.
- Backup Manager – can manage the database of tapes, or provide interface for third party tape backup, used to archive session files/films.
- Report Manager - responsible for generating system reports from session database.
- System Log Manager - allows the user to browse, delete and view ATOS system log.
- The primary tool for IT professionals to establish session with Hosts
- Provides four session types to establish sessions
- Execute scripts to perform updates or configurations or any number of other tasks.
- Devices to be maintained by ATOS Console users. These include:
- User workstations
- Unix/Linux servers
- Embedded systems like ATMs, cash registers, Credit Card Terminals.